Creativity | Collaboration | Inspiration
At Hyderabad Youth Mirror, we love three words: creativity, collaboration, and inspiration! If all these are in sync and placed in a right direction, then wonder is what happens.
We offer young minds, students and institutions an opportunity to make a mark in their areas by bringing out creativity and showcasing talents.
Your Ideas, Our Support
Have an idea? Want to bring a positive change in the society? Then you’re welcome. We will be happy to collaborate with your event, conference, seminar, lecture, cultural program, art performance or anything similar that aims at educating masses and transforming their lives for good.
Bring your fresh ideas and new ways that can make lives better for people, including our own. Write to us now at email@example.com and discuss your plan with our team.
We organized following initiatives:.
Talk on ‘Legacy of Quli Qutb Shah’ in Lamakaan.
- Workshop on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- In support of journalist fraternity, we conducted an event in Lamakaan on Gauri Lankesh, the investigative journalist who was murdered in Bangalore.
- We have supported StartGazers, an initiative of CBIT students to teach school children something creative, unique and useful things in daily life.
We supported following initiatives:
- Second Libertarian Conference (2018), organized by South Asia Students for Liberty (SFL) at State Fine Arts Gallery, Hyderabad.
- Sanjeedah Mushaira (2018), organized by Bazm-e-Ashuftagan-e-Adab at Urdu Maskan, Hyderabad.
- Workshop on De-Addiction (2017), organized by SIO Telangana at MediaPlus Auditorium.
- I’AM (2016), a state-level singing competition organized by Tajalli Productions.
- Youth Parliament (2015), a discussion led by Dr. Jaya Prakash Narayana IAS, organized in Osmania University.