While the city of Pearls and the Genome Valley of India is a popular place for students and job-seekers alike, finding an accommodation or house on rent here hasn’t been easy for many.
Here are a few tips you can try to make it work
- To-Let Signs-As old as modern civilization itself, to-let signs have not found a replacement so far. If you’re looking for a 2 BHK flat on rent in Hyderabad, you can narrow down the areas you think will be suitable for, gauging the distance from your workplace and scavenge through the residential areas, looking for those ‘to-let’ signs and contacting the owners one at a time. You might have to spend a few days doing so, but this method is fool-proof, making it clear why it still exists.
- Social Media- If there is a platform where your query will be immediately responded to, it is the social media. Go on Facebook and put up a status saying that you’re looking for a house on rent in Hyderabad, tagging a few friends and relatives who live in the city. By the end of the day you’ll have plenty of options at your disposal.
- NestAway– If going online and bothering your friends is not your thing you can always make use of the sites like NestAway that provide hoses on rent without brokerage. You can select a suitable well-furnished 2 BHK flat on rent in Hyderabad with a working DTH and Wi-Fi and move it as soon as you can. All you will have to do is pay a deposit of two-months and the house if yours to live in.
- Seek advice- If you do not wish to house-hunt, seek advice from those who have stayed in the city before. But since scenarios change in the blink of an eye, it is not necessary that those who advice you would have faced exactly your circumstances. You can talk to your colleagues and ask them to send you leads if possible.
- Classified ads- You can go through the classified ads in newspapers and circle the ads that suit your purpose. Though house on rent ads are common, it is still up to chance to send you an ad matching your needs. You’ll have to be patient and wait for that right ad. But it is highly possible that the contact number given there is of a broker and not of the landlords. So, here you’ll have to take your chances and tread accordingly.
- OLX and Quikr– Though e-commerce is what these sites do, of late many people have also started posting ads about renting spaces in cities. You can register, login and search for 2 BHK flat on rent in Hyderabad and contact the owners who are willing to give their place on rent in the locality of your choice. You will have to do a check before you move-in there with all your stuff, just to be on the safe side.
Note: Views expressed in this article is author’s own. It does not necessarily reflect editorial stand or opinion.