Telangana Minorities Study Circle has invited applications from eligible candidates belonging to minority communities for free coaching of competitive exams.
Candidates have to register themselves at www.msc.telangana.gov.in to avail the free coaching. Aspirants interested to enroll can also send the application in person to the Study Circle, or directly register online on the above mentioned website between November 26 to December 12.
The selection process would be based on either merit or marks obtained in screening test conducted by the study circle, according a press release from Minority Welfare Department, Telangana.
If selected, they can get free coaching for Group I, II services, Sub Inspector and Constables at the Study Circle, located at 3rd Floor, Jamia Nizamia Complex, Opp. SBH Gunfoundry, Hyderabad.
- Candidate shall have the educational qualification which is eligible for appearing Concerned jobs.
- The candidate’s family income shall not exceed in urban area 2 lakhs and in rural area 1.5 lakhs.
- The selected candidate have to deposit their original certificates i.e. T.C., Memos, Caste and Income Certificates in the Study Circle.
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhist and Parsians as per norms in vogue.
- Reservations for woman and Physically Handicapped candidates are as per the Reservation quota of Government of Telangana.
- Free coaching seeking Candidates must be belonging to state of Telangana only.
The candidates shall upload/or submit scanned certificates i.e., (1) Caste Certificate (2) Income Certificate of 2015 (3) Nativity Certificate, (4) 10th /SSC Memo, (5) Intermediate Memo, (6) Degree Memo, (7) Applicant’s passport size (2) Photograph, Email, Address, Mobile Number in the given website etc. The selected candidates shall submit their original documents at the time of admission and they will be retained by the Study Circle till the completion of their coaching.
For further details, candidates are advised to visit the website www.msc.telangana.gov.in.