Hyderabad Youth Mirror announces its second annual Essay Writing Competition 2016 on the theme “State of Education in Telangana”. Students purusing graduation, post graduation, or research in any eduational institute located within Telangana State are eligible to participate.
- Salient features of school education and higher education in Telangana State.
- Loopholes or weaknesses in existing education system in Telangana State.
- What makes education in Telangana different from other Indian states.
- Innovative ideas to improve overall quality of education in Telangana State.
- Essay must be written in English.
- Maximum words limit is 2,000 words.
- Essay must be submitted as a word document (.doc / .docx format).
- Original ideas, distinct writing style, and supportive statistics are preferred.
- Original illustrations / graphics with essay will be appreciated.
- Essay must be plagiarism free (at least 90%).
- Only regular students are eligible.
- Send essay at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Essay Competition 2016”.
- Email must contain Name of Student, Course, College/Institute, Address, Mobile Number, and a passport size photograph.
- Last date for submission of essay, revised to August 15, 2016.
- First prize – 5,000
- Second prize – 3,000
- Third Prize – 2,000
In addition, consolation prizes (certificates) will be given to Top 10 students. A Telangana government official/representative or person of repute will award prizes to winners.
By participating in the competition, you allow us:
- To publish your essay on our website.
- To use your email or phone or both to contact you for our services, offers etc.
- To publish your photo and name along with your essay.
- To market / advertise your essay, photo and illustrations for publicity.