Hyderabad: Minister KTR IT, I&C, Mines & Geology, Public Enterprises and NRI Affairs, appeal to the Telangana Immigrants in United Arab Emirates to utilize the facility of Amnesty 2018 declared by the Government of United Arab Emirates during the period from 1st August, 2018 to 31st October, 2018 (3 months).
During the Amnesty period the following facilities are providing by the UAE Government for the Indian Immigrants in UAE.
1. People who are staying illegally can be regularize their stay.
2. People with valid passports who wish to exit the country may get exit permit without ban, return to India (Telangana).
3. People who entered the UAE country illegally without any documents or visa will get exit clearance with two years ban. They can re-enter the UAE after two years.
4. People who have a passport but it has expired.
5. People whose passports is lost or kept by sponsors.
6. People with absconding cases.
K.T. Rama Rao, Hon’ble Minister for NRI Affairs, Government of Telangana State had appealed to NRIs to make use of the opportunity and return to India.
The Officials have been asked to coordinate with the Consulate General of India, Dubai and Indian Embassy, Abu Dhabi, UAE for the Amnesty purpose.
The Minister said that the NRI affairs Department is collecting details from the Consulate in Dubai, Embassy in Abu Dhabi and from the people of Telangana state who are staying at UAE.
The persons to contact on 094408 54433 an helpline for Amnesty, 2018 of UAE or send email on firstname.lastname@example.org in need of help and also contact directly to the Consulate help Desk hotline : +971 56-5463903 and email id: email@example.com.